the ornithogrinarium - Ψυχῆς ἰατρεῖον


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

fucking fuckwit

What are you talking about!?! Of course I have no idea how to do this!!!! How the fuck - how is it that all the classes I've taken have been completely fucking useless in preparing me to do ANYTHING, least of all write a stupid fucking four page "personal response" paper?!! I don't understand anything! I can't remember any of this! What happened to my steel trap memory? Why the fuck can't I do this? Jesus Fucking Christ what the fuck is wrong with me? I've been staring at this, and only this for days! I hate it i hate it i hate it! I cant even discuss it out loud! Why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[smash, bang, shatter]

3 comments:

thesundaygap said...

feel better?

Factory Supervisor said...

"add a few drops of lavender to your bath and soak yourself calm"
(Bill Bailey, (Black Books))

Wrenna said...

I've been saving my favourite greenish juniper spruce bath for when I have achieved something. If I get any softer I will go from exorcizing tension to avoiding doing anything at all.

I have to admit that the typographic screaming helped. After a bit I pulled out four year old notes about ancient rhetorical conventions for the positioning of audiences and control of meaning and incorporated a bit of that logic into my paper. I ran it past my prof and it seems to work.